Skip to content Skip to left sidebar Skip to footer


Based on the last census of population conducted by the Philippine Statistics Authority last 2015, the Municipality of Pitogo has a total population of 23,109. Of this total, 11,820 or about 51% are males and the remaining 11,199 or about 49% are females. Sex ratio is usually expressed as the number of males per 100 females. The sex ratio, therefore, is 105 males for every 100 females, meaning there is a predominance of male population in the area.